The Chocolate Factory dating back to 1933 is a former industrial building for Cadbury that has recently undergone a transformation into high quality office space within the village of Keynesham. The refurbishment has retained many of the old features illustrating grandeur of days gone past whilst being modernised to today’s building standards and to suit today’s marketplace. C&P have been appointed by one of their blue-chip clients to carry out the due diligence on the acquisition of the South West Regions new offices measuring 22,311 sqft over one and half floors of the office building.
top of page
bottom of page