• Proactive team leadership, not management by process.
• Strong visible project ownership providing a credible client representative.
• Involvement in the day to day management function by all members of the C&P team.
• Impartial solution focused participation and intervention in all levels of project meetings.
• All C&P project team members capable of reporting to the client at the highest level on all key project issues.
• Director involved at all stages
CASE STUDY / 196-222 KINGS ROAD
Working for Cadogan Estates and alongside PDP London, HKT II and TTPP to demolish several buildings on a corner site whilst retaining the original façade to the Curzon cinema and replace with a new mixed-use development including: Residential (affordable and market), retail, public house, cinema, commercial space, sky bar and upgrades to the existing Waitrose store.
CASE STUDY / CITY OF LONDON CLUB
The creation of 19 guest rooms in a private members' club through extension and conversion of the existing roof space and meeting room areas. As a Grade II Listed Building, this project requires the retention and relocation of large existing cast iron beams. These being of historical interest as one of the first recorded uses of such beams in a building. Alongside the logistical challenge of working on a busy, red-route road, the Club was kept operational throughout the works. Moreover, the scheme required us to manage and lead significant value engineering in order to meet the client’s budget.